Review of Spruce Shave Club 5X Shaving Razor for Men
I’m a user of Gillette MACH3 Turbo since 3-4 years. I loved to use it, Now for a change I bought this almost unknown branded Razor called as which is having 5 blades!
This razor gives a very smooth Shave without any burning, irritation or skin cut. I find it way better than Gillette Mach 3 Turbo. Because of 5 blades, it gives close shave in one round itself! Loved it.
Actually I’m not gym guy but bought this protein powered for my 7 years old kid. [After so much research]
The protein powder is organic, natural, high quality and high concentration and does not have artificial ingredients. DREXSPORT – Wild Whey Protein Powder is the tastiest protein ever .. My kid loving it.
Consider finding products without additives, otherwise this looks fine.
+ Very nice smell
+ The soap comes off the hands easily and leaves no noticeable residue
+ Product is sold as both a pump bottle and refill sachet
– 2 synthetic preservatives, perfume, and colour
(+ good, – bad, * neutral)
Plant medicine ingredients:
+ Azadirachta indica → Neem ⇒ clears toxins, antifungal, promotes healing
+ Ocimum sanctum → Tulsi or Holy Basil ⇒ antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and wound healing
◙ Aqua → water
◙ Gel base → …just one of those unknowns chalked up to trust
– Diazolidenyl urea → synthetic preservative ⇒ mild irritation for sensitive skin types
– IPBC → synthetic preservative ⇒ gastrointestinal and liver toxin, risks to human reproduction and development, risk of skin allergy
◙ Sugandhit dravya → aromatic substance ⇒ to improve the scent
◙ Permitted colour (CI: 15985)
◙ QS either referring to the base materials as a whole or specifically to the colour. Either way, it means ‘the amount which is enough’.
Information sources: Plants For A Future (PFAF), PlanetAyurveda, TruthInAging, AnnMarrieGianni, Google, Wikipedia, PersonalCareCouncil
Triclosan-free (synthetic additive found in other cosmetic products, including handwashes)
From research online, the following are the attributes of Garcinia Cambogia:
Reduce appetite and hunger
Promote feeling of fullness
Listen for these signals from the body, and respond appropriately.
According to recommendations from AliveByNature.com, this product appears fine.
No warning alarms are being signalled, and it is meeting the minimum requirements of:
no filler ingredients
and a decent pill size (500 mg)
As for the cost-value, one would need to shop around for the most HCA content, and then compare prices:
‘mg’ times ‘HCA %’ times ‘number of pills’ equals ‘total mg of HCA’
For KayosNatural: 500 mg * 60% * 60 pills = 18 000 mg of HCA
One must also consider if there are additives or other fillers.
It is the opinion of this writer that for the attributes of this plant to be effective, a person has to hear these signals from the body “I’m not feeling hunger” or “I feel quite full”, and then respond and follow the natural advice to then eat appropriately. If one is eating to satisfy the mind (to meet mental craving, or to provide taste stimulation, or as energy for the mind), then I wonder how this would work. Please comment as per your experiences!
500 mg twice daily = 1000 mg per day
– Imagine you have a book shelf in your home and the books are collecting dust and no one is reading them. If you start reading books, the shelf will naturally become cleaner over time. Your body can be kind of like that. There is stored fat that isn’t being used. By eating a high-fat diet the body learns to burn fat, and naturally the excess fats will also get burned.
– People may also want to look into the Ketogenic diet, and burning fat by having a high-fat diet. Think of it like this: if your body is like a house and the house is beginning to get dirty, but it is still quite liveable, yet you want it to be clean. If an event takes place and the house becomes really dirty, it will necessitate cleaning. Feed the body more fat and it will start burning fat as it’s source of energy, naturally some of the stored fats will also be burned since your body is in the process of burning fat anyway.}
Very cute looking, light weight humidifier came with instruction manual. I use this as a bed room air freshner. Very easy to use and good quality product. I added 4-5 drops of The Balance Mantra Peppermint Essential Oil in a 500ml water bottle (in a water) and it gives nice aroma.
I’m really impressed by how compact this thing is. Other than that, when humidifier is on, colour keep on changing (check video attached with this review) My kid really liked it. Before buying, please check the pictures and video attached with this review. Click that “YES” if this review was helpful to you in anyway.